Hispanicize 2011, the Second Annual Hispanic PR & Social Media Conference (April) in Los Angeles!!!!
OMG!!! Are we like going to be all over this? Like on every panel? Is El Chavo going to be the Key Note Speaker?
NO. You have to be tied to some corporation, cuz if you ain’t servin el jefe, you don’t exist.
The official Advertising Agency Partner of the conference is The Sensis Agency and the Latino Social Media Agency partner of Hispanicize 2011 is Fleishman Hillard. Sponsors include McDonald’s, Que Rica Vida (General Mills), Sprint, United Healthcare, TeleNoticias, The Axis Agency, PR Newswire, Super Boleteria, RL Public Relations and Stone Crossing Solutions. Media partners are the National Association of Hispanic Publications, Latino Leaders Magazine and My Latino Voice.Conference sponsorship information is available by contacting email@example.com. To sign up for conference-related Twitter headlines visit www.Twitter.com/HispanicPR.
CONFERENCE ADVISORY BOARD
The agenda for Hispanicize 2011 has been organized by a prestigious national advisory board consisting of: Nina Price (General Motors); Nadine Sterba (Nestlé); Sarah-Frances Wallace (Lowe’s); Carla Dodds (Walmart U.S.); Maria Rodas ( General Mills/Que Rica Vida); Jose Pinero (Microsoft / Xbox); Octavio Navarro (Ford Motor Co.); Cristina Alfaro ( McDonald’s); Russell Bennett (United Healthcare); Diane Jones Lowrey (Levi Strauss & Company); Olga Romero (Southwest Airlines); Hector Galvan, ( Sprint Nextel); Clara Carrier (Ronald McDonald House Charities);
Lourdes Rodriguez (Hispanic Public Relations Association – LA and VPE); David Henry (TeleNoticias & Hispanic Public Relations Association-NY); Maribel Ferrer (Fleishman Hillard); Jose Villa (The Sensis Agency); Roxana Lissa (RL Public Relations); John Echeveste (VPE Public Relations); Armando Azarloza (The Axis Agency); Romina Bongiovanni (Edelman Multicultural); Zandra Zuno (GolinHarris Confianza); Rory Lassanske (Mamá Contemporánea); Jennifer Hutcheson (Mami2Mommy); Joscelyn Ramos (Mami of Multiples); Rosa Alonso (My Latino Voice); and Lance Rios (Being Latino Facebook Fan Page).”
Their workshop titles are just as funny:
“- “Mami Blogging 3.0: The Power of Influence”
– “How to build, manage and engage communities of Hispanics on Facebook to drive ROI”
– “Half-Day Blogger Training: How to Transform Yourself Into the Ultimate Latino Brand Ambassador”
– “2011 Industry Leaders Forum: Marketing Leaders Look at the State of Hispanic PR and Social Media”
– “Powerful Insights on How to Use Twitter to Build Followers and Engage with Legions of Latinos”
– “Communispace’s Hispanic Identity Project: Understanding and Tapping into the U.S. Hispanic Market via Private Online Communities”
– “Speed Dating: Latina and Latino Bloggers Meet the Brands and Agencies”
– “Si, I Blog Too: Getting to Know the World of Spanish-language and Bilingual Bloggers”
– “The Few But Not Forgotten: Discovering the Nation’s Most Influential Latino Men Bloggers”
– “The Rules of Engagement: How to Effectively Collaborate with Bloggers and Groups of Bloggers”
– “A 360 Degree Look at Best Practices for Measuring Hispanic PR and Social Media ROI”
It’s a strange new cyber world indeed.