I’ve got a Gift Certificate good for a Free Dinner for Two at:
EL CONQUISTADOR Restaurant in Silver Lake. Because I am feeling in a generous Holiday Spirit and want to do my part towards La Crisis, I’ve decided to offer this nice prize to the lucky L.A. Eastside reader who wins this contest.
All you have to do is answer these 10 Eastside Trivia Questions. The first person with all the correct answers is the Winner! Good Luck! No Cheating, Sinverguenzas!
¡OJO!*****PLEASE DO NOT REVEAL YOUR ANSWERS IN REPLIES TO THIS POST!!!!! PLEASE SEND YOUR ANSWERS TO THIS QUIZ TO MY EMAIL AT: firstname.lastname@example.org***************Thanks!!!!!!!
(1) Identify this famous Eastside Personality:
(2) What Eastside Park did silent film comedian Charlie Chaplin use for his film “His Trysting Place”?
(3) Name 5 Eastside Car Clubs (past or present)
(4) Name 4 Movies that have to do with East L.A. and Cholos
(5) Decipher This Placa:
(6) What Eastside Street is this photo taken on? (click on photo for full image)
(7) This nice Jewish boy from Brooklyn, N.Y. came to Boyle Heights with his family around 1916 where his family opened a grocery & drug store on Brooklyn Avenue. He soon moved on to bigger & better things. He was investigated by the U.S. Senate in 1950.
(10) Name That TUNE!
Bonus Question: Identify this Mexican Musical Group, pioneers of 60’s Rock Fusion:
¡OJO!*****PLEASE DO NOT REVEAL YOUR ANSWERS IN REPLIES TO THIS POST!!!!! PLEASE SEND YOUR ANSWERS TO THIS QUIZ TO MY EMAIL AT: email@example.com**************THANKS!!!!!
I’ll pick/announce the winner on Friday, May 12, 2008