Moses had his 10 commandments on some wifi tablets (or so I’ve heard) but here are the modern supplications of Mural Jesus set in cinder blocks, and they total 11!
1. NO DRUGS
2. NO DRUG DEALERS
3. NO LOITERING (BOO!)
4. NO WEAPONS
5. NO LOITERING! (uh dude, yer repeating yerself)
6. NO DEFICATING! (he might mean defecating)
7. NO URINATING!
8. NO TIRAR BASURA! (don’t litter)
9. NO ORINAR! (don’t urinate while speaking Spanish)
10. NO DEFECAR! (keep your feces out of here, while grunting in Spanish)
11. NO PARKING! (unless you’re with a movie shoot, then you can park anywhere)
I walk by this sacred area quite often, but it wasn’t until Mr. Desmadre guided us through here for his recent Sunday outing that I noticed these holy signs, an eleven point plan to spiritual enlightenment. I try to live up to the pleadings of Chuy but eventually the dirty sins overcome my soul and have their way. I’m gonna litter right now!
I don’t think I’m the only one that succumbs to their nature. Click ahead to see what I mean.
Actually, don’t click ahead, you will not like what you see.
You better not be eating either, and don’t you blame me for nothing.
Are you sure you want to see?
Welcome to Downtown Los Angeles! Where human and dog poo mingle!
Told you not to look.